Mahira Khan says Aishwarya gave her the warmest hug; Thanks Cannes through a post on Instagram - PrimeNews7 Blog Website

Friday 18 May 2018

Mahira Khan says Aishwarya gave her the warmest hug; Thanks Cannes through a post on Instagram

Mahira Khan says Aishwarya gave her the warmest hug; Thanks Cannes through a post on Instagram
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan also made an appearance at the Cannes Film Festival. She shared a lovely moment with Mahira Khan and gave her the warmest hug.
Recently, Sonam Kapoor also hugged and kissed the Pakistani beauty Mahir Khan from Cannes 2018 and the picture of two has stormed the internet.
It is not just Sonam but Aishwarya also who shared a lovely moment with Mahira and gave her the warmest hug. Mahira in an interview said, “Aishwarya came and hugged me. She gave me a long hug and I told her that it’s the warmest hug anyone has given me really in a long time. So that was really sweet of her. Then we talked about our kids.”
Aishwarya said, “We as women need to stop judging each other. If you apply makeup that doesn’t mean you don’t have brains. It doesn’t mean you lack in substance. It does not meant that you are not sensitive or compassionate.”
She added, “At the same time, if you choose not to use make up, it doesn’t mean you are a disinterested person or a person lacking in colour. Or that you are brainy just because you don’t put make up. Or that you are too serious and not a fun-loving person.”
On the other hand, Mahira who made her debut at Cannes this year stated that she is very happy to be representing her country at an international platform.
Check out her latest pictures:



So Mahira took to her Instagram to thank Cannes and her caption read as:
Oh Cannes you have a piece of my heart! Thank you for taking us in with open arms, you were warm and generous. I wish I could pen down my entire experience but that’ll be a long love letter for another time. However there are a few things I want to relay to all of you. As I sat in the car on my way to the airport I realised that I felt more empowered than ever before. And the reason was because of the amazing women that I met over the last three days. All these talented women had one thing in common – they lifted each other up. They were supportive and kind. They had each other’s backs. And that is the only (if any) key to success. It is empowering to sit with women and speak about the lines under your eyes or how fast your children are growing up. It’s a relief when it is your first time on the red carpet with hundreds of people photographing you, to get a ‘you’ve got this’ from the girl whose done this like a dream so many times. It was even more amazing to get all these lovely msgs from my industry back home. And the best family and friends one could ask for. Aah and my fan family, how I love thee! We are nothing alone, and that is something life keeps teaching me time and again. My @seherhafeez I love you. @amarfaiz for giving it your all. shakeelbinafzal for keeping up with the insanity and @manekaharisinghani for being there always💞 Loreal Pakistan 🇵🇰, we did it! Thank you loreal Paris for having us .. can’t wait to see you again! À bientôt, Love love love X #lorealparis #lorealcannes #lorealpkatcannes #cannes2018 Ramzan Mubarak to all✨🌙
Check out the post:

Well, Bollywood beauties have welcomed stars from other industries with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment