Meet Comedian Sanket Bhosale Who Perfectly Mimics Sanjay Dutt And Is A Successful Doctor - PrimeNews7 Blog Website

Friday 8 June 2018

Meet Comedian Sanket Bhosale Who Perfectly Mimics Sanjay Dutt And Is A Successful Doctor

Meet Comedian Sanket Bhosale Who Perfectly Mimics Sanjay Dutt And Is A Successful Doctor
Comedians are one of the best artists who make us laugh with their funny antics. Raju Srivastava, Bharti Singh, Kapil Sharma, Sunil Grover, Sugandha Mishra, Sudesh Lehri, among others are ruling in the world of comedy.
Among all these talented artists, Sanket Bhosale is one of the best comic artists who has become quite popular. Sanket is majorly known for his mimicry of Sanjay Dutt. The actor being a die-hard Sanju Baba fan perfectly imitates him. He also considers Sanjay as his idol and an inspiration.

Well, not many are aware but before Sanket shot to fame for his comic skills, he was already into another profession. Sanket is a doctor and is also focusing on dermatology which is his real profession. Yes, you heard it right!

The doctor cum actor stated during an interview, “I come from a background where most of my family members including myself are doctors by profession. My father is a civil engineer and my mother runs her own business. In fact, my younger sister is a doctor too. I have done my M.B.B.S from Sangli near Pune and am practicing dermatology too. However, I was always passionate towards acting. During my childhood days, I used to participate in many fancy dress competitions and I used to won so many prizes there. I used to make people laugh and their reactions motivated me to take up comedy as another profession. I realized that laughter is the best medicine for everyone.”
Let’s have a look at the some of Sanket’s mind-blowing performance where he perfectly mimicked Sanju Baba:



These are just a few, but there are some unlimited terrific performances of Sanket where he perfectly enacted Sanjay Dutt leaving us in splits.
Talking about Sanket’s shows, then the talented artist has appeared in some of the top comedy shows like Asli Number 1, Laugh India Laugh, Gangs of Haseepur, Comedy Ka Rocket, Baba Ki Chowki, The Kapil Sharma Show, Super Night With Tubelight and The Drama Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment