12 Bollywood Stars And Their Addiction To Substances Which Hampered Their Career - PrimeNews7 Blog Website

Sunday 13 May 2018

12 Bollywood Stars And Their Addiction To Substances Which Hampered Their Career

12 Bollywood Stars And Their Addiction To Substances Which Hampered Their Career
Bollywood is full of glamour and fortune, but at the same time, it boasts of a very dark side too.
Here is a list of your favorite stars who were drug addicts –
Sanjay Dutt
About his bad habits, the actor stated, “My journey with substance abuse has been about 12 years. There are no drugs in the world that I have not done. When my father took me to America (for rehab), they gave me a list (of drugs) and I ticked every drug on it because I had taken all of them. The doctor told my dad, ‘What kind of food do you eat in India? Going by the drugs he did, he should be dead by now! I didn’t leave drugs because of my family. I left because I wanted to be out of it. I didn’t want that life. When you start the rehabilitation process, one part is physical – your body breaks down and you feel cold. But the most difficult part comes later, when your mind says, ‘Ab toh tu theek ho gaya hai, ek baar maar lete hain’. That’s when you have to use willpower.”

Ranbir Kapoor
The superstar had consumed weed and pot and also utilized it as a device to enliven his character in the movie, Rockstar.

Dharmendra
Dharmendra, while promoting Yamla Pagla Deewana 2, stated that his drinking habit resulted into the downfall of his profession.

Honey Singh
Yo Yo was also a big addict of drugs and alcohol.

Mamta Kulkarni
As a big drug addict, Mamta Kulkarni gave birth to a lot of controversies.

Mahesh Bhatt
Mahesh Bhatt disclosed that he give up drinking when his daughter Shaheen begun avoiding him owing to the smell.

Monisha Koirala
Monisha Koirala was also a big addict of alcohol and drugs.

Pooja Bhatt
A well-known movie producer, director, actor, as well as designer, Pooja Bhatt started drinking alcohol at 16 and she dis hard attempts to overcome this deadly habit.

Gauri Khan
Gauri Khan was detained at Berlin airport as she kept Marijuana with her.

Arjun Rampal
He is a big addict of marijuana. His closeness with Sussanne Khan bobbed up owing to the same habits.

Irrfan Khan
Superstar Irrfan Khan is suspected to be a big addict of marijuana.

Sussanne Khan
A disheartened Sussanne started taking drugs and turned out to be a severe drug user.

 Well, some of the stars came out of this bad addiction but some are still fighting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment